Savannah Lodging, a fine collection of award winning hotels including the Hampton Inn by Hilton Savannah Historic District and the Holiday Inn Express Savannah Historic District, is seeking an individual who is highly motivated and has a proven sales record. The ideal candidate must be willing to travel and is knowledgeable of hotel and travel industry sales.
Our successful candidate will:
- Lead our hotels to increased top line performance
- Be a persuasive individual who will book the right pieces of business
- Develop profitable sales through prospecting new accounts and saturating current accounts
- Qualifies needs, develops proposals, prepares contracts, and CLOSES
- Be customer service focused while keeping a sales edge
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills while being incredibly organized
- Maintain a professional appearance and poise commensurate with the image of our hotels
- Monitor production of all top accounts and evaluate trends within the market
- Meet or exceed sales solicitation call goals and budgeted rooms revenue goals
- Creative and proven prospecting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skillS.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Experience in using Delphi a plus.
- Good time management and listening skills.
- Must be willing to travel. Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
Please send resumes to Jan Finnegan, Marketing and Sales Director at email@example.com